Here’s another recipe that you can prepare for your baby when you start introducing solid food.
A combination of sweet potato and carrots puree.
Sweet Potato and Carrot Puree Ingredients and Equipment:
- 250 grams sweet potato
- 150 grams carrot
- plate & bowl
- vegetable masher (or spoon & fork)
- 3 cups of water
- 3 oz. boiled or sterilized water
1. Peel the sweet potato and carrot. Wash thoroughly and slice.
2. Turn on the stove, place the steamer with 3 cups of water.
3. Put the sweet potato and carrot. Steam for 20 minutes till done.
4. Take out from the stove and put in a bowl for mashing.
5. Mash it using masher equipment or spoon and fork. Add 3 oz of boiled water or sterilized water to make it creamy.
6. Allow to cool down, put it in a container and kept in the fridge.
For more details, please see the Sweet Potato and Carrot Puree cooking video below:
You might like Apple Puree Food for you baby: