This is a very simple Fruit Cocktail Tart Recipe, made with a crispy baked tart crust and sweet fruits. I used canned fruit cocktail in this recipe, but you can also use sliced sweet fresh fruit.
Fruit Cocktail tart can be served on any occasion as snacks or dessert.
Ingredients & Equipments:
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 2-3 Tbsp. water
- tart molder
- small lard (used in wiping the tart molder)
- rolling pin
1. Combine flour and sugar.
2. Mix the margarine thoroughly using clean hands.
3. Add water little by little until it can be shaped into soft ball.
4. Roll out and fit into the tart molder. Prick the bottom with fork.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes at 180°C (Click here for the see the Fahrenheit (°F)). Bake crust unit golden brown.
6. Take-out the tart crust from the molder. Add the fruit cocktail.
For more details, please see the Fruit Cocktail Tart video below:
You might also like: