Brownies recipe come in a different form depending on the creativity of the baker. This is a recipe that has been popularised in the Western countries, which is baked not too soft and not too hard. Brownies are popular dessert recipe in every restaurant menu and best accompanied with hot & cold milk or coffee.
The recipe that we feature now is the simplest way on how to bake simple and delicious brownies in the comfort of your own home.
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 170 grams unsalted butter (or margarine)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 pcs. eggs
- 3/4 cup All purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup crushed nuts
– Prepare baking tray with wax paper on it.
1. Melt the butter in a low heat. Mix the cocoa powder. Transfer to a bowl.
2. Add sugar gradually.
3. Blend the eggs.
4. Sift the flour together and add baking powder. Stir.
5. Mix in nuts. Spread in Pan.
6. Preheat oven. Bake it to 180°C for 25-30 minutes or until done. (Click here to see cooking measurements conversion)
7. Let it cool and sliced.
For more details, please see the Brownies Recipe video below: