Pasta is one of the recipes that I’d like to prepare. Making a pasta dish can be simple or complex, you can easily create variation of taste depending on the sauce that you are going to make. One of the pasta recipes that I love is the Carbonara.
Carbonara presentations has evolved in so many versions. Since I’d like to experiment cooking with different style, so I made my own type.
Try my own style of Pasta Recipe which I called Special Carbonara. Cheers!
- 200 grams bacon (fried & sliced)
- sausage (sliced)
- 300 grams mixed vegetables (Combination of Carrots, Green Peas and Corn)
- 20 oz. cream of mushroom
- s100 grams mushroom (sliced)
- 390 grams evaporated milk
- 300 grams condensed milk
- 1 big onion (minced)
- 5 cloves garlic (minced)
- Cooking Oil
- Pepper (according to taste preference)
- 500 grams pasta
- 1 Tbsp salt and 1 Tbsp Cooking Oil
– Special Carbonara Sauce
1. Heat the cooking oil and Saute garlic and onion.
2. Add the sausage.
3. Add the mix vegetables, mushroom, cream of mushroom and evaporated milk. Stir it well.
4. Add the bacon, condensed milk. Bring to boil and stir occasionally. You can add pepper if you like.
5. Set aside.
1. Add Salt and Cooking oil to the boiling water.
2. Cook the pasta for 8-10 minutes or according to manufacturer’s instructions.
3. Mix the sauce and pasta.
See the video below:
You might also like: