Pizza is an all-time oven baked bread favorite typically formed with lots of different toppings like tomato sauce with meat and cheese. Preparing pizza recipe has lot of process, thus consumes your time. That is why most of the pizza-eater prefer to order by counter or any store specializing pizza products.
So I made my very own easy to prepare version of pizza pie and I am happy to share it with you…
The easiest way of making pizza: a.k.a instant Ham and Cheese Pizza.
Hope you’ll love this!
- Loaf Bread or any flat bread.
- Tomato Sauce or Banana Ketchup
- Sweet Ham
- Grated Cheese
Pizza Cooking Procedures:
1. Spread the Ketchup or tomato sauce on bread. Put the ham and sprinkle the cheese. Place inside a tray.
2. Preheat oven to 180 °C (Cooking Measurement Conversion). Toast for 8-10 minutes.
3. Best served with cold drinks & Enjoy!