Banana Bread or sometimes called Banana Cake (depending on how the recipe is being twisted) is a perfect menu to be served as dessert or snacks. It is prepared with ripe banana, mixed with flour, sugar, egg, baking powder, salt and vanilla.
Banana is a good source of potassium which is an essential mineral in the proper function of cell, tissues and organ of the body. An electrolyte source that gives energy to the body.
This is one of the simplest way and easy to follow guide on how to make a tasting banana bread.
- 250 grams cavendish banana
- 350 grams all purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 pcs large egg
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
Prepare a tray and wipe it with lard to prevent the mixture from sticking to the tray.
1. Mix the flour, sugar and baking powder.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and mix it well.
3. Place the mixture into the tray.
4. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celcius
5. Bake it for 45 – 60 minutes. (Mixture should turn to brown in color)
For more details in making your Banana Bread / Cake, please see the video below: