Preparing Macaroni Salad has lots of different styles. It depends on how you wanted to present it, but the most common salad preparation is by combining macaroni to mayonnaise with sweet kaong and some cheese. Truly, this recipe evolves and adopt different taste perspective.
If you are looking for a recipe that is great to serve for any season, try this easy to cook and easy to prepare Chicken Macaroni Salad.
- 500 grams macaroni pasta
- 500 grams chicken meat
- 400 grams mayonnaise
- 300 grams condensed milk
- 150 grams raisins
- 100 grams carrots
- 200 grams cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp cooking oil
- Sliced pineapple and cherries
1. Prepare water, add onion, garlic, chicken, salt and pepper. Let it boil and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until done. Set aside and slice.
2. Boil water with 1 Tbsp salt and oil. Cook the macaroni pasta for 8-10 minutes or according to the manufacturer’s label.
3. Mix all the ingredients. Mix it well.
4. Chicken Macaroni Salad is best served chilled.
For more details on how to prepare Chicken Macaroni Salad, please see the video below: